Dates and prices
- Full board accommodation at Sweetwaters Tented Camp for 1 night, Samburu Lodge for 2 nights, Mountain Lodge for 1 night, Sunbird Lodge for 2 nights and Mara Serena for 3 nights
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives and sightseeing in a safari minibus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Government taxes and levies
- All transportation as per itinerary
- International airfares
- International and domestic departure tax
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Balloon flight available at a surcharge of USD 450
- Any personal items and anything not mentioned under included in price
Arrival & Departure Information - Kenya`s International airport is called Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Upon arrival you will be met by a representative from Albatros Kenya and introduced to your driver guide who will accompany you on your safari. You will also be transferred to the airport at the end of your safari for your onward arrangements - or your hotel if that is what you wish. Depending on your flight timings it may be necessary to have an overnight in Nairobi at the beginning or end of your safari (at an addittional cost). Please let us know if you would like to be picked up at a hotel or the airport. If you have already booked your flight, let us know your flight details.
Visas - Certain nationalities (including Europeans and citizens of United States of America) require a visa to enter Kenya. The current cost of a single-entry visa is USD50 per person. Visas can be purchased on arrival in all major currencies.
Health Requirements- Ayellow fever certificate is required if arriving from an endemic area. Please visit your doctor for further medical precautionary advice.
Weather - Given Kenya’s equatorial location, the climate is warm year round, however it can get chilly in the early morning and evenings.
Remember to pack - A fleece jacket for the early morning and late evenings, long sleeved tops and light trousers for the evenings, sensible walking shoes, a sun hat and a swimming costume. Binoculars and camera.
Time difference - GMT +3 hours
Capital City - Nairobi
Major Languages - Swahili & English
Plug Size - British 13 amp three pin plug
Voltage - 230V
International Dialling Code - +254
Rates quoted are inclusive of current statutory taxes but are subject to change in case of any taxation or levy increases.