Dates and prices
- Vehicle transfers in Mombasa/Nairobi
- Accommodation on a full board basis
- Flights on luxury Air Caravan per schedule
- Bush sundowners as per itinerary
- Elerai Maasai community visit
- Bush breakfast in the Masai Mara
- Park entrance fees for Tsavo and Amboseli
- All Conservancy fees for Mara North Conservancy
- All Conservancy fees for Elerai Conservancy
- One Mara Game Reserve park entrance fee
- Night game drives on the Mara North and Elerai conservancies
- All airstrip transfers to/from camps
- All game drives in 4x4 safari vehicles
- Welcome drink on arrival at each airstrip
- All water in rooms and on game drives
- All laundry
- International Airfares
- All drinks
- International and domestic departure tax
- Third party balloon safari available at a cost of approx USD 450 per person
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Any personal items and anything not mentioned under included in price
Arrival & Departure Information - Kenya's international airport is called Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Upon arrival you will be met by a representative from Albatros Kenya and introduced to your driver/guide who will accompany you on your safari. You will also be transferred to the airport at the end of your safari for your onward arrangements. Depending on your flight timings it may be necessary to have an overnight in Nairobi at the beginning or end of your safari (at an additional cost). Please let us know if you would like to be picked up at a hotel or the airport. If you have already booked your flight, let us know your flight details.
Visas - Certain nationalities (including Europeans and citizens of United States of America) require a visa to enter Kenya. The current cost of a single-entry visa is USD50 per person. Visas can be purchased on arrival, for most national, in all major currencies.
Health Requirements - A Yellow Fever certificate is required if arriving from an endemic area. Please visit your doctor for further medical precautionary advice.
Weather - Given Kenya's equatorial location, the climate is warm year-round, however it can get chilly in the early morning and evenings, particularly at high altitude.
Remember to pack - A fleece jacket for early mornings and late evenings, long-sleeved tops and light trousers for the evenings, sensible walking shoes, a sun-hat and a swimming costume.
Time difference - GMT +3 hours
Capital City - Nairobi
Major Languages - Swahili & English
Plug Size - British 13 amp square three-pin plug
Voltage - 230V
International Dialling Code - +254
Rates quoted are inclusive of current statutory taxes but are subject to change in case of any taxation or levy increases.