Dates and prices
- Full board accommodation at Amboseli Serena for 2 nights, Plantation Lodge for 3 nights, Mbalageti Tented Chalets x 2 Nights, Lukuba Island Lodge x 2 Nights and Karen Blixen Camp for 3 nights
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives and site seeing as per the itinerary in a custom built safari minibus in Amboseli
- Game drives and site seeing as per the itinerary in a custom built safari 4x4 Land Cruiser in Tanzania
- Game drives in an open vehicle in the Masai Mara on a shared basis
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Domestic flight Mara - Nairobi
- Professional English speaking driver guide
- Government taxes and levies
- All transportation as per itinerary
- International airfares
- International and domestic departure tax
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Balloon flight
- Any personal items and anything not mentioned under included in price
Arrival & Departure Information - Kenya`s International airport is called Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Upon arrival you will be met by a representative from Albatros Kenya and introduced to your driver guide who will accompany you on the beginning part of your safari. You will also be transferred to the airport at the end of your safari for your onward arrangements. Depending on your flight timings it may be necessary to have an overnight in Nairobi at the beginning or end of your safari (at an additional cost). Please let us know if you would like to be picked up at a hotel or the airport. If you have already booked your flight, let us know your flight details.
Visas - Certain nationalities (including Europeans and citizens of United States of America) require a visa to enter Kenya & Tanzania. The current cost of a single-entry visa is USD50 per person. Visas can be purchased on arrival, for most national, in all major currencies.
Health Requirements - Yellow fever certificate required if arriving from an endemic area. Please visit your doctor for further medical precautionary advise.
Weather - Given Kenya’s equatorial location, the climate is warm year round, however it can get chilly in the early morning and evenings. The weather in Tanzania varies from tropical near the coast (hot & humid) to temperate in the north east highlands. Tanzania`s interesting and varied geography causes differing climatic conditions, and it can be cool at night.
Remember to pack - A fleece jacket for early morning and late evenings, long sleeved tops and light trousers for the evenings, sensible walking shoes, a sun-hat and a swimming costume.
Time difference - GMT +3 hours
Capital City - Nairobi (Kenya) Dodoma (Tanzania)
Major Languages - Swahili & English
Plug Size - British 13 amp three pin plug
Voltage - 230V
International Dialling Code - +254 (Kenya) +255 (Tanzania)
Rates quoted are inclusive of current statutory taxes but are subject to change in case of any taxation or levy increases.