13-Day Ranger Training Programme with Honeyguide Camps
Step into the shoes of a safari ranger, on this journey to an exclusive lodge in the African bush.
This 13 day “African Nature Guide Experience” is an opportunity for the ardent safari goer to qualify, on the Southern African system, as a real, certificated, field guide.
Enjoy a unique safari ranger experience with an international group of travellers. This trip is perfect for nature lovers who want to take it a step further.
- Private transfers from/to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport to/from Honeyguide Ranger Camp.
- 13 Nights at Honeyguide Ranger Camp in a Tent on a Full Board Basis + Activities.
- Ranger Course: an exciting mix of safari experiences, short courses, and workshops in wildlife guiding. Daily classes covering various subjects related to the African savannah and the duties of a ranger.
- All gratuities
- Expenses of personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs)
- Visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned under Inclusions