13-Day Ranger Training Programme with Honeyguide Camps
Step into the shoes of a safari ranger, on this journey to an exclusive lodge in the African bush.
This 13-day “African Nature Guide Experience” is an opportunity for the ardent safari-goer to qualify, on the Southern African system, as a real, certified, field guide.
Enjoy a unique safari ranger experience with an international group of travelers. This trip is perfect for nature lovers who want to take it a step further.
- Private transfers from/to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport to/from Honeyguide Ranger Camp.
- 13- Nights at Honeyguide Ranger Camp in a Tent on a Full Board Basis + Activities.
- Ranger Course: an exciting mix of safari experiences, short courses, and workshops in wildlife guiding. Daily classes covering various subjects related to the African savannah and the duties of a ranger.
- All gratuities
- Expenses of personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs)
- Visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned under Inclusions