14 Day Best of Two Countries with Albatros Travel
This 14-day journey shows you the highlights of South Africa and Kenya.
Cape Town is famous for its natural scenery, well-known landmarks such as Table Mountain and Cape Point as well as for its cosmopolitan vibe.
Your journey continues along the famous Garden Route where ancient forests, rivers, wetlands, dunes, stretches of beach, lakes, mountain scenery and indigenous fynbos all amalgamates to form a landscape of invigorating beauty.
Finally, enjoy one of the most iconic game-viewing destinations worldwide: the Masai Mara, to the round of your experience.
- 3 Nights at SunSquare Cape Town City Bowl on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Knysna Log Inn on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- 1 Night at Misty Waves Boutique Hotel on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- 1 Night at Devon Valley Hotel on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Visit to Table Mountain; Walk through the Company Gardens; Slave Lodge & Truth Café
- Visit to Cape Point & Peninsula; Simon’s Town; Boulders Beach (penguin colony) & Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- John Benn Cruise Only
- Visit to Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Safari Ostrich Farm
- Visit to two wine tastings
- Transport in a Luxury vehicle with an English Speaking Driver/Guide
- 1 x 500ml bottle of still water per person
- Applicable Taxes
- Vat @ 15%
- 1 Night at The Residences at Karen on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Sunbird Lodge on a Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, and Lunch basis
- 2 Nights at Fig Tree Bush Camp on a Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, and Lunch basis
- Return Airport Transfers
- Meet & Greet
- All game drives and site seeing as per the itinerary in shared 4×4 custom made Landcruiser driven by a professional English speaking guide
- Excursions and scheduled activities as per the itinerary
- Park Entrance fees throughout
- Flying doctors medical evacuation cover
- 1 liter of water per person per day while in an Albatros safari vehicle
- Current Government taxes and levies
This is a scheduled tour with selective departure dates. Please talk to our team regarding the details.
- Table Mountain Cableway Ticket
- Cape Point Funicular
- Any other language Speaking Guide
- Any other services not mentioned under Inclusions.
- Any other beverages & all gratuities
- All personal expenses: Curio purchase; room service; laundry etc.
- Visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- All schedule flights
- International Airfares
- International and domestic departure tax
- Laundry services
- Meals and excursions not described in the itinerary above
- Entry Visas to the country
- Travel and health insurance
- Balloon flight in the Masai Mara (additional charge US$450 per person)
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary above
- Gratuities (tips) to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Any other items of a personal nature, such as drinks, laundry, telephone and postage.