5-Day Classic Safari & A Tranquil Nature Reserve with Albatros Travel
A classic Safari at Ranger Camp in the Entabeni Reserve. With five different ecosystems within the reserve, the Big game viewing, rich variety of wildlife and exceptionally beautiful scenery promises an extraordinary safari experience. Zebra Country Lodge, set in a private Nature Reserve close to Pretoria, offers guests a variety of general game viewing in a tranquil and relaxing setting.
- Transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to Zebra Country Lodge
- 1 night at Zebra Country Lodge in a Standard Room on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Half Day Pretoria City Tour, including a visit to Voortrekker Monument and Union Buildings
- Afternoon Nature Walk
- Visit to the Reptile Center
- Transfer from Zebra Country Lodge to Honeyguide Ranger Camp.
- 3 Nights at Honeyguide Ranger Camp in a Tent on a Full Board Basis + Activities
- 3x Lunches (2x lunch at lodge; 1x lunch at Cultural Village)
- 3x Dinners (2x dinners at the lodge; 1x Boma Dinner)
- Transfer from Honeyguide Ranger Camp to Soweto
- Brief Soweto Tour, including Nelson Mandela Museum, Hector Pieterson Memorial and Soweto Township
- Transfer from Soweto to OR Tambo International Airport
- Applicable taxes
- VAT @ 15%
This is a scheduled tour with selective departure dates. Please talk to our team regarding the details.
- Community Levy of ZAR 75.00 per person per stay at Honeyguide Ranger Camp
- All gratuities
- Expenses of personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs)
- Visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned under Inclusions