7 Day Victoria Falls Highlights Package with Albatros Travel
Starting your journey off in Victoria Falls with unlimited access to one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Walking through the magnificent rain forest where you are able to view the largest falling sheet of water on earth, Livingstone’s statue and a wide variety of birds and plants. Later enjoy a cruise along the banks of the river, where you can view the spectacular scenery that is nature’s own sanctuary and home to the “laughing hippos”, the “singing birds” and the “snapping crocodiles”, as you sip on your drink and indulge in mouth-watering snacks.
A variety of wildlife and lush vegetation will leave you mesmerized forever within the Chobe National Park. It’s a true wildlife paradise and one of the best national parks in Southern Africa.
Lastly, ending off with a unique wetland system, fed by the Okavango River, and comprising 16 000 sqkms of crystal clear channels, islands and lagoons. This water wilderness is a safe haven for innumerable bird and wildlife species. Explore the Okavango by Mokoro, a traditional dug-out canoe, by boat or wilderness walks.
- BA return air fare from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Road transfer from Livingstone Airport to Avani Victoria Falls Resort
- 2 Nights Avani Victoria Falls in standard rooms on bed and breakfast basis
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi
- Unlimited access to the Falls
- Road transfer from Avani Victoria Falls Resort to Chobe National Park
- 2 Nights at Chobe Safari Lodge in standard room on full board basis
- Road transfer from Chobe Safari Lodge to Kasane Airport
- Shared charter transfer from Kasane Airport to Moremi Game Reserve
- 2 Nights at Moremi Crossing in standard rooms on full board basis
- Shared charter transfer from Moremi Game Reserve to Kasane Airport
- Road transfer from Kasane Airport to Livingstone Airport
- Airport taxes, air insurance & fuel levy (subject to change, please enquire at time of booking)
- All other meals and drinks
- All other activities & entrance fees
- Gratuities to driver’s, guides & rangers
- Visas, travel insurance
- Any personal items and anything not mentioned under included in price
- Anything not mentioned as an inclusion