7 -Day Botswana Adventure
This full participation Safari offers a unique experience to budget-conscious travelers, taking you through to some of Botswana’s finest National Parks and Game Reserves.
- Transfer from Kasane Airport to Kalahari Tours (start of your tour)
- 6 Nights in comfortable walk-in tented accommodation in a 2.5-meter bow tent with built-in floors and mosquito gauze at windows and entrance.
- Sleeping Mattresses
- Shared ablution facilities consisting of bucket shower and bush loo
- Licensed and experienced professional guide for the duration of your safari
- Game drives on safari and mokoro trip in the Okavango Delta
- Transportation in custom made safari vehicle
- All entrance and camping fees within the National Parks & Game Reserves
- Dedicated guide and cook as well as local mekoro polers in the Okavango Delta
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to lunch on the last day
- Medical Evacuation Insurance
- International & domestic or charter flights and airport departure taxes
- Pillow, towel and sleeping bag (sleeping bags can be rented for US$30 per sleeping bag and need to be booked in advance at time of booking)
- Laundry and bathroom amenities
- Travel, cancellation and medical insurance (essential on all safaris)
- Optional activities (Chobe boat cruise in the morning on the day of departure from Kasane, Okavango Scenic Flight with a fixed wing or helicopter)
- Water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages – these can be purchased in Kasane prior to departure.
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities