7-Day Romantic Honeymoon Escape to Mozambique
An African island and a honeymoon are a match made in heaven.
Indulge in a tranquil seaside experience on the shores of the tropical Benguerra Island.
Relax on golden beach sands washed by balmy Indian Ocean waters or explore the vibrant and beautiful coral reefs that hide beneath the waves.
Battle the mighty denizens of the deep with some of the world’s most exciting catch-and-release deep sea fishing.
Gallop along the beach on horseback at sunset or toast the setting sun from a traditional sailing dhow.
Explore the clear lakes in the island’s interior, get a glimpse into local life at the village or treat yourself to a private picnic among the towering sand dunes.
The island lodge has its own unique take on a romantic turndown and offers various opportunities to connect with your loved one, ensuring an exclusive honeymoon experience.
- 6 Nights at Casinha Benguerra Island on Full Board basis (includes – soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits, local beer, teas and coffees (premium brands to own account)
- Activities included: Scuba diving – maximum 2 dives per day (tide-dependent) – full PADI certification required, horseback riding (85 kg weight restriction), sea kayaking, sunset dhow cruise, scheduled snorkeling trip, castaway picnic, island expedition & local village tour (subject to availability and weather conditions)
- Return Helicopter flight from Vilanculos (Mozambique) to the Island
- Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
- All gratuities
- Expenses of personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs)
- Visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned under Inclusions