12-Day Family Breakaway
Spend 12 days together with your loved ones on this family-friendly journey along the Garden Route.
Explore Cape Town for 5 days before you travel to Hermanus offering lots of outdoor activities for parents & children alike. Conclude your journey with a safari followed by a stay in Plettenberg Bay, one of South Africa’s most picturesque and scenic beach destinations.
The itinerary is suitable for 2 adults traveling with 2 children under 12 years.
Children under 12 years old – R9420,00
- Private transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Southern Sun Waterfront
- 4 Nights at Southern Sun Waterfront in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 2 x 1 Day Ticket on the Hop On-Hop Off Bus Tour
- 2 Nights at Misty Waves Hotel in a Partial Sea Family Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights at Garden Route Game Lodge in a Lodge Family room on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis + Activities.
- 1 Night at De Zeekoe Guest Farm in a Superior Garden View Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights at Whalesong Hotel & Hydro in a Family room on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Applicable Taxes
- VAT @ 15%
Car Rental Inclusions
- Group L: Toyota Rav or similar
- Contract Fee
- One way drop off fee
- Delivery to Southern Sun Waterfront on Day 5
- Super Collision Damage Waiver
- Super Theft Loss Waiver
- Airport Surcharge, Tourism Levy
- Unlimited Mileage & vehicle assist
- Tyre & Windscreen Waiver
- All gratuities
- Expenses of personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs)
- Visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned under Inclusions
Car Rental Exclusions
- Rental Deposit
- Refuelling Fe
- 1 x Additional Driver per rental
- Young Driver Surcharge (18-20) per day
- Fine Handling Fee & Claim Handling Fee per occurrence
- Babyseat and Booster Seat per rental
- GPS Units
- Delivery/collection Fee per km in excess of 25km from rental location
- Towing Charges (If not mechanical)
- No Show Fees, Assessor’s Fee & Overdue Rental Administration Fee
- Toll Fees & Fuel
- After Hours charges
- Water and Undercarriage Damage