9-Day Cape Town & Kruger National Park Package
Cape Town is fondly known as the Mother City—but Mother of All Cities might be a more accurate description. The city is set against the backdrop of the iconic Table Mountain plateau and sapphire blue Table Bay, famous for its seal population and great white sharks.
Cape Town’s rich history, modern culture, and incredible attractions make it a true metropolis on the coast. After your Cape Town visit, you will head to Khoka Moya which is situated on both sides of a riverbed offering an authentic environmentally pleasing African bush experience without sacrificing luxury safety, or comfort. The camp is very child friendly with kids’ activities including full game drives, junior tracking, and more. It is the perfect place for a family vacation.
- Private transfer from Cape Town International Airport to SunSquare City Bowl Hotel.
- 4 Nights at SunSquare City Bowl Hotel in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfasts basis.
- Scheduled Half Day Cape Town City & Table Mountain Tour
- Scheduled Full Day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
- Scheduled Full Day Winelands Tour
- Private transfer from SunSquare City Bowl Hotel to Cape Town International Airport.
- Private transfer from Hoedspruit Airport to Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp
- 4 Nights at Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp in a Tent on a Full Board Basis + Activities.
- Private transfer from Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp to Hoedspruit Airport.
- All gratuities
- Expenses of personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs)
- Visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned under Inclusions