6-Day Cape Town & Zebra Country Lodge
A coming-together of cultures, cuisines, and landscapes, there’s nowhere quite like Cape Town. The Mother City has so much to offer travelers from adventure holidays to the ultimate beach holiday. Travel just a little way out of the city and you find yourself in the Cape Winelands, home to some of the country’s top wine farms.
Zebra Country Lodge offers a large selection of activities and excursions are available, such as nature drives and bush walks. Ndebele Cultural Village offers guests a taste of authentic local Ndebele culture and way of life. Big 5 Five game drives to nearby Dinokeng Reserve. There’s plenty of options for providing guests with an unforgettable country and bush experience.”
- Private transfer from Cape Town International Airport to SunSquare City Bowl Hotel.
- 4 Nights at SunSquare City Bowl Hotel in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Day 2: Private Half Day Cape Town & City Tour.
- Day 3: Private Full Day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour (including: Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Boulders Beach & Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens)
- Day 4: Private Full Day Winelands Tour (including: 2x wine tasting, 1x cellar tour)
- Private transfer from SunSquare City Bowl Hotel to Cape Town International Airport.
- Private transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to Zebra Country Lodge.
- 2 Nights at Zebra Country Lodge in a Standard Room on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 1x Lunch at the Zebra Country Lodge
- 1x Lunch at the Ndebele Cultural Village
- 1x Tour at the Ndebele Cultural Village
- 1x Guided Nature Drive
- Private transfer from Zebra Country Lodge to OR Tambo International Airport
- Applicable Taxes
- VAT @ 15%
- Table Mountain Cableway Tickets
- All gratuities
- Expenses of personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs)
- Visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned under Inclusions