7 Days / 6 Nights – Nairobi, Lake Elmenteita and Masai Mara
Minimum two (2) persons for a tour.
This itinerary is what we call our best lead in product for Kenya, because it is a 7 day tour, it is a schedule departure departing every Sunday, guaranteed with a minimum of just 2 people. The properties we have chosen are small independent properties that are intimate and each one diverse from the other.
This program is the perfect introduction to Kenya for your clients. It is designed to be just 7 days and to maximize on the best game viewing possible as well as including a few excursions that we feel should not be missed.
The program avoids long driving times, by including Nakuru, famous for its flamingos and rhino population and the Masai Mara, Kenya’s premier park. The program has 3 nights in the Masai Mara, which will maximize your game viewing experience.
- Full board accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Nairobi
- Transfers to and from the airport
- A safari briefing at the start
- All game drives and site seeing as per the itinerary in shared 4X4 custom made Land Cruiser driven by a professional English speaking guide
- Excursions and scheduled activities as per the itinerary
- Park Entrance fees throughout
- Flying doctors medical evacuation cover
- I litre of water per person per day while in an Albatros safari vehicle
- Current Government taxes and levies
- International Airfares
- International and domestic departure tax
- Laundry services
- Meals and excursions not described in the itinerary above
- Entry Visas to the country
- Travel and health insurance
- Balloon flight in the Masai Mara (additional charge USD565 per person)
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary above
- Gratuities (tips) to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Any other items of a personal nature, such as drinks, laundry, telephone and postage.