Book your Kilimanjaro climb adventure with Albatros Travel
On Rongai Kili Climb trip, you’ll trek up the Rongai route to the Uhuru Peak, past craters, caves and even snow.
Climb Kilimanjaro, with expert advice and years of experience in Kilimanjaro tours.
8 Days / 7 Nights – Mount Kilimanjaro
Minimum two (2) persons for a tour.
- Full board accommodation while on trek except during the pre and post climb at Kilimanjaro Mountain Lodge or similar on a BB basis.
- All food during the climb on the mountain (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Kilimanjaro park entrance fees, camp/hut fees, standard KINAPA rescue fees
- Group Transfers to and from the airport
- Kilimanjaro briefing and debriefing
- Services of trained English speaking mountain guide, cooks and porters (porters are mostly Swahili speaking)
- Guides wages, cooks and porters standard to the norm of Mountain
- Society of Kilimanjaro.
- Portage of 1 bag (maximum 15 kgs) per person.
- Flying doctors medical evacuation cover
- Current Government taxes and levies
- International Airfares
International and domestic departure tax
- Laundry services
- All alcoholic & Non-alcoholic drinks
- Meals and excursions not described in the itinerary above
- Entry Visas to the country
- Travel and health insurance
- All other expenses resulting from an early descent before the completion of the climb such as transfer, extra nights at lodges etc.
- Gratuities (tips) to the guide, cook and porters
- Any other items of a personal nature, such as drinks, laundry, telephone and postage.