Peak of MT Kenya Adventure
Enjoy a 4-day trek through Mount Kenya with Albatros Travel
Mount Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya and the second-highest in Africa, after Kilimanjaro.
4 Days / 3 Nights – Mount Kenya
Minimum two (2) persons for a tour.
- Transport to Mount Kenya and back to Nairobi.
- All porters, guide and cook fees
- Three meals per day on Mount Kenya
- Mineral water (purified from stream)
- All park entry, hut & camping fees
- Certificate of achievement
- Flying doctors medical evacuation cover
- Current Government taxes and levies
- International Airfares
- International and domestic departure tax
- Laundry services
- Meals and excursions not described in the itinerary above
- Entry Visas to the country
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities (tips) to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Any other items of a personal nature, such as drinks, laundry, telephone and postage.
- Personal climbing gear/clothings/Rucksack
- Sleeping bag