Tanzania Safari Adventure
Few destinations in Africa can rival Tanzania’s diversity of wildlife, cultures and landscapes.
Albatros Travels’ Tanzania experts will help you find the perfect safari and the best safari lodges for your particular interests, budget and schedule.
7 Days / 6 Nights – Arusha – Karatu – Seronera
Minimum two (2) persons for a tour.
- Full board accommodation while on safari
- Scheduled flight as per the itinerary, luggage allowance 15 kgs per person
- Transfers to and from the airport
- A safari briefing at the start
- Lunch at the beginning and end of your safari
- All game viewing in a custom built 4 x 4 Land Cruiser safari vehicle driven by a professional English speaking driver guide
- Excursions as per the itinerary
- Park Entrance fees throughout
- Flying doctors medical evacuation cover
- I litre of water per person per day while in an Albatros safari vehicle
- Current Government taxes and levies
- International Airfares
- International and domestic departure tax
- Laundry services
- All alcoholic & Non-alcoholic drinks
- Meals and excursions not described in the itinerary above
- Entry Visas to the country
- Travel and health insurance
- Balloon flight in the Serengeti (additional charge USD655 per person)
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary above
- Gratuities (tips) to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Any other items of a personal nature, such as drinks, laundry, telephone and postage.