Pristine Trails Adventures and Safaris is Tanzania
A wonderful small group safari visiting the iconic Serengeti, Arusha, Lake Manyara National Park and Karuta.
Minimum two (2) persons for a tour.
- Full board accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Arusha
- Airport transfer from JRO to Mt Meru Lodge on day 1
- Airport transfer to Arusha Airport on day 7 (JRO airport transfer is a $120 per vehicle supplement)
- A safari briefing at the start
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser safari vehicle driven by a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Excursions and scheduled activities as per the itinerary
- Park Entrance fees throughout
- Flying doctors medical evacuation cover
- I litre of water per person per day while in an Albatros safari vehicle
- Current Government taxes and levies
- International Airfares
- International and domestic departure tax
- JRO airport transfer on day 7 ($150 per vehicle supplement)
- Laundry services
- Meals and excursions not described in the itinerary above
- All alcoholic & Non-alcoholic drinks
- Entry Visas to the country
- Travel and health insurance
- Balloon flight in the Serengeti (additional charge USD680 per person)
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary above
- Gratuities (tips) to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Any other items of a personal nature, such as drinks, laundry, telephone and postage.