Uganda Trek with Albatros Travel
With its cosmopolitan cities, passionate culture and staggering natural beauty, Uganda is a destination that’s difficult to top
The best Trekking Tours in Uganda, delivered by top Uganda travel specialists, Albatros Travel
4 Days / 3 Nights – Entebbe – Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Minimum two (2) persons for a tour.
- Return schedule flight Entebbe/Kihihi/Entebbe ( baggage allowance is
- 15kg(33lbs including hand luggage) Kihihi airstrip transfer, gorilla trek transfers by a lodge representative/vehicle
- Full board accommodations at lodge/camp in Bwindi
trekking point transfer on day 2 ( Buhoma sector)
- At Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp – all drinks included except premium brands and laundry services
- At Mahogany lodge – a glass of cask wine or local beer or soft drink at dinner time.
- Drinks (except premium brands) and laundry at Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp ONLY
- Any other meals and beverages, other than specified.
- International, regional and local Airfares.
- Airport taxes.
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature such drinks, telephone calls ETC
- Personal, baggage, Accident and Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the “inclusions” listing above.